Inner child Therapy is a wonderful process to work through and is ideal for clients who suffer with feelings of insecurity, inferiority, low self-esteem, a lack of confidence or other insecurities that are holding them back from their souls true potential.
This gentle, yet powerful, therapy utilizes hypnotherapy and cognitive analysis to allow the client to explore any self-limiting beliefs or patterns of behavior that may have been established. We then work towards reversing negative conditioning and programming through a number of sessions to permanently heal the client’s childhood and facilitate permanent positive changes.
Hypnotherapy gently guides the client to a safe and healing place where they are able to meet their inner child. This brings about great insight, understanding and profound healing.
All Hypnotherapy sessions include a CD so that the therapy can be reinforced and an Inner Child diary is kept to monitor the healing process
Symptoms that may have originated in a childhood that was lacking in love or emotional support:
- General lack of confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Emotional and relationship problems
- Eating disorders
- And in certain cases: depression, weight problems, OCD, IBS or stammering.
The Inner Child healing process is also ideal for clients who have, or suspect they may have, been abused. It’s a gentle, non-invasive way to prepare them for more direct or self-empowering sessions.
Inner Child sessions can help you gain more insight into what actually did happen.
As an Inner Child therapist I will ensure that:
- This process would be suitable prior to any commitment to proceed.
- You are thoroughly prepared by the use of specific analysis processes for the Inner Child session. Hence 90% of clients will succeed in meeting their inner child at the first attempt.
- You are guided to the perfect, safe and healing special place for your inner child to appear to you. This will probably be at a time in childhood you don’t remember when you’ve had questions and no answers, or just wanted some-one to take notice, hold, love, play or spend time with you, all of which the adult client is encouraged to do.
- The session is structured and recorded so that you are able to continue the wonderful process of inner child healing at home.
- You will be show how to keep an Inner Child diary.
- Progress will be monitored with the Inner Child diary session.
I believe that the ‘Inner Child process’ is consistently the single most powerful hypnotherapy session for clients.
Many are genuinely surprised at how real their inner child is and are moved by the strength of their emotional needs.
As a natural consequence of Inner Child therapy, one’s self-esteem is vastly increased and fears and insecurities diminish. This allows you to be more positive and assertive in expressing your needs, enjoying healthier relationships and increased aspirations in work and life.